03 September 2009

Sometimes I Fall.

Sometimes I stumble and think, "Will I ever be able to get back up?" Sometimes I can't keep up and the world keeps on going, leaving me behind, and I'm not fast enough to get back to where I was. Sometimes I'm not perfect and sometimes I feel like a failure. And worthless. And no good. Sometimes I feel like I'm not worth it. Not worth forgiveness, not worth love, not worth life or happiness. But God is always there. God always gives me a second chance. God always loves me and cares for me and sets my feet on the right path again. He pulls me back up when I stumble, He gives me the strength the push on. He always walks with me, holding my hand through the hard times. I am worth something to him. He made me who I am and loves me exactly how I am. He will never leave or forsake me. Even though I'm undeserving, He is full of grace and mercy. He is LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment