15 November 2011

8. Values

I value honesty.  I really appreciate when my friends are honest with me and are able to talk to me about everything.  Whether it's what's going on in their life or whether it's something they need to approach me about that I'm doing wrong.  It shows someone really cares about me when they are not afraid to gently tell me when I'm wrong and what I need to work on.  Also, when friends are upset with me, I like them to be honest and tell me right away instead of getting more upset or talking to others about it.  I am a pretty open person, and I like to talk things out.

I also value good time management.  I am the kind of person who likes to be early, have a set schedule and stick to it, and be wise with my time.  When people recognize this about me and respect that in being time conscious themselves, it helps relieve a lot of the stress on myself.  When I'm a part of a team, I can get frustrated when time isn't used in the most efficient way, so I value people who take the time we have together seriously.

I also value cleanliness and organization.  I am a very neat and orderly person and I like my personal space to be that way.  When things are consistently out of place or kept dirty for a long period of time, it stresses me out.  I like my desk to be organized, my clothes to be put away, my books to be lined up on my shelf correctly, and dishes to be washed.  I value people who respect their property and others' property by keeping it clean and organized.  It also shows a great amount of responsibility and discipline, which I also value.

No comments:

Post a Comment