13 January 2011

Thankfulness:New Semester

Well, I must say, writing in this blog every day has proved to be a greater challenge than I can handle, with my second semester of college rolling.  However, I am continuing to meditate on my theme, Thankfulness, and will post as often as I can.  But, for the time being, I would like to point out how amazing it is to be back at NCU! I already feel friendships and relationships growing and maturing.  God is going to rock my life this semester! I am so ready and willing for God to completely change me. I am ready to take the next steps in my relationship with God. I want to grow in myself and find my identity in Him. College is the time when people say you figure out who you truly are, and I am up and ready for the challenge. God, let the semester begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment